Tuesday, June 3, 2014

November - December 2013

My mom went with us to see Annie Junior in November.  My dad was very sick in the hospital by then, and it was a hard time for all of us.  At intermission Ivey grabbed my mom's face and said, "You're not fully dressed Grandma!  Smile!"

My kids play with the counting bears in the way I always wanted to when I was five.

Cranium Triple Triumph is an awesome game for 6+, but it makes a great building manipulative for 2+.


Ivey made a snowman to take to Grandpa in the hospital.

Suzi made this for me the day we put our tree up.  I really needed it.

"Dear Santa Claus,
What I want for Christmas is a cap gun and a robot and a toy dog and some surprises.
Suzi Harmon"

This still breaks my heart a little.  My dad did not live to see Christmas, but I hope he knew how loved he was by Suzi.

No comments:

Post a Comment