Monday, September 10, 2012

John the Spider

I included a picture of our spider friend at the end of the last post, but since then Suzi has named him John. It makes me wonder if John is male or female. Either way, I am going to be sad when John is gone! I check on him every night, and usually he's there, seeing what he can catch in his web. Whenever I think about it, I turn the porch light on for him so he can get a few extra snacks. Here he is catching a moth while our family watches.

I'd recommend turning the sound off. All you'll hear is my kids marveling at how he "catch-ted" something, and me fussing at them to quit bumping into me because I'm making a video. My voice sounds so annoying in recordings. I really hope I do not sound like that in real life!


No comments:

Post a Comment