Monday, August 13, 2012

Look what came in the mail!


We are officially members of a South Carolina legal option 3 homeschool accountability association! We chose Palmetto Homeschool Association (PHA). From the information on their website, I thought it might take over a month to get our membership finalized, but they got the papers out to us within a week! This means we can get started. Actually, we started Friday with a field trip to the children's museum for Ivey's birthday. Today was day #2 toward our required 180 days.

We are officially, legally doing kindergarten and getting credit for it! Yes, it's still sinking in. I'm just so, so, so glad I went to that awesome homeschool conference, because thanks to the levelheaded ladies I spoke to there, I am not freaking out right now. Two down, 178 to go!

1 comment: